Saturday, May 30, 2009

Emma's 2nd Birthday Party

I'm finally getting this up, and only a week later. We did Emma's official Princess Party last weekend. It was a lot of fun! Thank you to all the family that came in and helped out, especially Jan and my mom. And thanks to everyone who attended the party.

The big group shot...
I managed to pull off the traditional princess cake my mom used to make.
The spread...
Emma got all dressed up...
And she approved of the results!
Morgan got perilously close to touching my masterpiece!
Emma had to have a little help with the candles.
They both loved the cake.

The gramdmas were busy helping out.
Here is some of the party crowd, watching Emma open gifts.

The Smiths + Griffins

The next day, Gigi read the new princess books many times.


No comments: