Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Viola's Progress

I thought we'd better do a quick update now that we've come to the end of Viola's first week. We had plenty of company and lots of help. My mom arrived just 9 minutes after Viola's arrival (so close!) and stayed with us until this morning. Papa Wes and GG came to town Thursday morning, the day after the birth. They stayed with us until Friday afternoon. On Saturday, my Dad and sister came to spend one day. We had a few hard days of adjustment, but things began to turn around starting on Sunday. After Dad and the girls returned to Abilene, it was just us and my mom. We couldn't have made it without her. We said good bye to her this morning and then loaded everyone up for out first family outing. We dropped Matt's car off at the mechanic then had lunch at Michael's.







1/9/10, 3 days old

1/11/10, first shampoo

getting her hair did!

5 days old

I can hardly tell the difference between her and Morgan at this age, especially in this picture!

my mom with all her grandchildren

We tried to get a group shot at Michael's...unfortunately this was the best we could do before the camera ran out of batteries.

No comments: