Friday, May 28, 2010

Adventure in Liberty Hill

Following Emma's party last weekend, the kids left with Papa Wes and GG for a week in Liberty Hill. From what I hear, it was a whirlwind of story hours, trips to the park, picnics, waffles, and playtime with cousin Mercedes. I wanted to document their adventure for our own blog, so I snatched a sampling of photos from Papa Wes' blog. Here they are....


At one of many library story hours...

Mercedes is old enough to play!

Morgan is trying to hold her, but I think she has her sights set on escape!

The kids got to pick their own fresh peaches.

Papa Wes tells great Pecos Bill stories.

GG's picnic extravaganza

I'm glad the kids have a cousin to enjoy.

2 comments:

PapaWes said...

Oh what a joy! We are still recuperating, but can't wait for their return.

About The Griffin Chronicles said...

They can't wait either. Mom & Dad are such a drag!