Sunday, March 20, 2011

Matt at SXSW 2011

While Ashleigh and the kids stayed in Abilene, I went down to SXSW 2011 Interactive and Film Conference in Austin, TX. I stayed with Papa Wes and Gigi in Liberty Hill for the week and traveled every day back and forth from the convention center as I've done for the past four years or so. The plan was to have Ash and the kids meet up with me half way through but the unexpected death of Ashleigh's great aunt required an extra trip to Paris, TX for Ashleigh and the kids and they weren't able to make it down this time. Here are a few photos from my time in Austin. I got to meet Danny Devito, Rosario Dawson, Carla Gugino, Rainn Wilson, and Ellen Paige. Ash will post a separate blog for her Abilene and Paris Trip.







During my stay in Austin I was also able to visit my Grandma in New Braunfels. On my last evening at my folk's house I went out with Kate, Ryan, Mercedes, and Mom and Dad to a little restaurant in Liberty Hill called Dahlia's.



No comments: