Monday, April 28, 2008

Emma's 1st time in the sandbox and other activities...

The kids played in the sandbox for the first time this year since I finally got them some fresh sand (no more cat litter box!). Emma had lots of fun and Morgan was actually pretty nice to her. He only poured sand on her head a couple of times. I also got a couple more pictures of Emma with her walker. She is getting very agile now; able to walk pretty well holding onto only one of our hands. Just a few more weeks until she's 1 - I bet she'll be taking steps on her own by then.








Morgan wore his cowboy hat all afternoon - he looks like Huck Finn!

I don't know if you can tell what's going on here, but Morgan is "feeding" all his Little People and animals with his plastic fruit. He's very interested in pretending right now.

1 comment:

PapaWes said...

My grandchildren are just awesome!
Thanks for being awesome parents.