Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break Part 2: Senior Sampler

Shannon is graduating from high school this year, and I was asked to do her portraits. I was pretty nervous about doing it. Mom, Shannon, and I – oh yeah, and a Suburban full of outfits–spent over 2.5 hours driving to locations and taking pictures. This is a huge post, yet it doesn't come close to actually representing the number of photos I took (over 250). Here are some of my favorites...


I wish you could see the manuevering it ook to get these shots without crushing the flowers.
I know you're probably thinking we ruined the pansies, but Shannon is strategically placed.

Just happened to spot this little baby by the side of the road (the truck, that is, not Shannon).

The school bus was another find (and it was opened!)













I just think this is cute!




No comments: